Hi, I’m Lindsey and I’m SO glad you’re here!
I was born and raised in small town Wisconsin, however I’m currently living in Denver, Colorado with my husband Kervin and our furry best friend, Banner. And for those of you who are wondering, yes, our dog is named after Bruce Banner AKA the HULK.
Intentional Wayfaring was born to provide a space to document our jet-setting adventures. We’re all about experiences over things around here. I strive to learn about new cultures and ways of life in a meaningful way.
When I’m not traveling you can find me hiking with our pup, in the gym, or trying the endless mouth watering restaurants in Denver.
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I take my coffee strong and black, no frills needed
2. I’ll do just about anything for a great bowl of ramen, including standing in hour long lines or spend 22 hours making it from scratch. Trust me. It will change your life.
3. Fall is my favorite time of year. Can a girl ever have too many boots?
4. Crossfit and weightlifting keep me grounded and centered.
5. I can fall asleep absolutely anywhere. My hubby jokes I’m often asleep before take off.